Specifically designed for Etsy Sellers and small businesses, this session will give teach you all the techniques you’ll need to successfully take your own product photos. While hiring a professional photographer is easier, it certainly isn’t cheaper and if you have a lot of turnaround on your products, it certainly isn’t feasible to hire a photographer every time you need to list a new item.
But the good news is you can do it yourself! With a little know-how and practice, producing your own product photographs for your shop is pretty easy.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to setup your own product photography studio
- How to be consistent in your photographs
- Styling your images and building visual interest
- How to edit your images for consistency and branding
- How to be effective and efficient, so you’re not spending all day in front of the camera
- Cost: $225, additional participants added for $65 each
- Lenght: 1.5 hours
- Location: to be selected based on your needs & upcoming weather
Booking, cancellation, and refund policy:
To confirm your booking, you will be required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remainder is due the week before your session. If for any reason you need to cancel, you will be refunded everything but the deposit. Please note, no refunds will be provided if the session is cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking date & time. No refunds will be provided after the session is over, but if you’re unhappy with what you learned or your images, Logee Photography is committed to customer satisfaction and will work out a reshoot with you. If multiple participants are coming to the session, the same rules apply, but anyone not already on the roster will not be permitted into the workshop.