Stepping in front of the camera can be really daunting and scary. It’s easy to suddenly feel all your flaws, to feel under a microscope when you’re facing the lens. But in the digital age, you are going to be asked to step in front of the camera often, so rather than have you dread that moment, Logee Photography will teach you how to shine.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to pose for your body-type and message
- How to talk to and work with a photographer, even if it’s just a friend with a smartphone
- The importance of a great headshot as a means of self-promotion in any field
- Tips on how to feel comfortable and know you’re making the best of every snap
This workshop also includes a mini-portrait session, tailored to your needs. It’s not all chatter, you’ll come away with your new favourite profile photo! You can expect to come away with 10 professionally shot & edited high-resolution images per person.
- Cost: $225 (additional participants negotiable)
- Length: 1.5 hours
- Location: to be selected based on your needs & upcoming weather
Booking, cancellation, and refund policy:
To confirm your booking, you will be required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. The remainder is due the week before your session. If for any reason you need to cancel, you will be refunded everything but the deposit. Please note, no refunds will be provided if the session is cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking date & time. No refunds will be provided after the session is over, but if you’re unhappy with what you learned or your images, Logee Photography is committed to customer satisfaction and will work out a reshoot with you. If multiple participants are coming to the session, the same rules apply, but anyone not already on the roster will not be permitted into the workshop.